We began the project by revisiting our discovery notes and research from earlier work with Exponentially. During this phase, we re-established the tone of voice, target audiences, and important messages that needed to be conveyed throughout the copy.
We also discussed which social media platforms should be used. As they were already using LinkedIn and Twitter with great success, we decided to continue to utilise these while also adding Facebook to the mix to further consolidate their presence and reach on social media.
The number of posts to be scheduled was decided by both teams based on researched suggestions and what we felt would be the best fit for the target audience. Following this decision, we started the copy for these posts using a similar style that we had used with Exponentially previously.
The process of setting up the channels and testing content brought clarity and assurance to the idea that Exponentially’s social channels would actually work better as a validation tool rather than as something that needed to see amplified, significant growth.